Consultancy And Maintenance ServiceManufacturer of a wide range of products which include preventive maintenance service and water and environmental pollution control management consultancy service.
Preventive Maintenance Service
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / serviceGet Latest Price
Preventive maintenance is better to avoid breakdowns So, we provide periodic maintenance in order to ensure breakdown free performance of our equipments.
Water And Environmental Pollution Control Management Consultancy Service
Approx. Price: Rs 10,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Service Location||All India|
- Ozone is increasingly used in aquaculture due to its numerous advantages over traditional water disinfection methods. The use of ozone is the most effective method for providing high-quality water for Fish and Prawn Hatcheries. Disinfection by Ozone can reduce the risk of disease in aquaculture systems and results in less need for vaccination, less use of antibiotics and leads to higher growth rates and decreased mortality.
The main reasons for using ozone in Aquaculture Hatchery Disinfection are:
- A natural disinfectant
- Very powerful bactericide and viricide
- Very powerful oxidizer with more than 50% of chlorine oxidizing potential
- 3000 times faster action than chlorine
- Destroys the micro-organisms
- Oxidation of dissolved matter
- Micro-flocculation of organic matter
- Destabilization of collidal matter
- Precipitation of dissolved matter
- Much less aeration time is (6 to 12) hours compare to chlorine (24 to 36) hours
- Does not leave any undesirable residues
- Ozonated water can be stored up to 5 days without aeration
Using Ozone has proven to:
- Brings down the green & yellow colony of vibrio to nil
- Reduces the mortality and increases the Success ratio
- Does not increase resistance of many strains of vibrio
- Reduce the cycle time of exchange of water on LRT by 4 days per batch
- Increase D.O. (Dissolved Oxygen).
- Better Quality of Shrimp Seeds
- Greater water movement provides better conditions for the fish.
- Removes Variations in water quality due to manual mixing of chlorine.
- Reduce Ammonia and Nitrite.
- Higher Standard of Environmental Control and much better pond bottom.